mé·lange (/māˈlänj/): a mixture, a medley
Happy Friday! As you already know, we’re in Portugal and heading to Paris soon—whoop whoop! I can’t wait to eat French onion soup and baguettes and drink plenty of champagne. Here’s what’s inspiring me and catching my eye this week!
- Wear This: I love this fur-lined moto jacket that Jess Ann wore earlier this year. It’s the perfect cozy piece! (pin it here)
- Color Crush: How gorgeous is this teal color? I’m not sure I could do a whole room in it, but it’s such a rich bold color and I love it in this space. (pin it here)
- Interior to Love: I’m obsessed with this bathroom. It’s simple, serene, but as so many layers and textures to it. The addition of a cactus is always a win in my book! (pin it here)
Sales, Steals & Stuff:
- Off The Shoulder Top: Good news, the off the shoulder trend is here to stay! I love this top and it also comes in a striped version that’s adorable!
- Pajama-Inspired Blouse: Completely in love with this color and the whole pajama style! The bug print is so cute too!
- Cropped Workout Top: I just got my first workout gear from Outdoor Voices and I’m in love. This top is on my list and comes in a ton of different colors.
- Spotted Sunnies: These sunglasses are so cute and under $40. Grab them before they sell out!
- Lace Shirt: I tried this on a few weeks ago and fell in love, but they didn’t have the color I wanted in my size. It’s now under $50 and comes in 4 gorgeous colors!
- Chelsea Boots: These are 40% off, which makes them just $42, a total steal for such a classic style.
Have you seen the new CB2 catalog? Not that we need anything new for our house, but is seriously gorgeous. I’m continually impressed by their stuff. If I did need some new goodies, I’d grab this pleated ottoman stool, this white velvet chair (for my desk?) and this two-toned marble console—I’m actually really considering this one, it’s so gorgeous for an entryway! Oh, and this fun little trophy too!
Shaheen is pregnant! You guys already know that she’s one of my very best friends and I couldn’t be more excited for her and Trevor. Even though we’re not technically related, I pretty much feel like I’m going to be aunt in just a few months, ha!
One of my good friends and fellow entrepreneurs, Steph Crowder, just launched a brand new podcast called Courage & Clarity. Not only am I insanely proud of her, but the podcast is seriously good. She does two episodes with all of her guests. The first outlining how they gained the courage to start their own business and the second outlining what exactly they did to get there. There are so many inspirational podcasts out there, but this one is so much more. It’s inspirational, yes, but it also gives you the tools and insight into how people actually accomplished their goals and that is a BIG one! You can listen to it on iTunes here.
I seriously wish we were going on a trip where we could snorkel or dive—this wetsuit is amazing!
Happy weekend darlings!