Friday Finds, Sales & Life Lately
1. V-Neck Bodysuit | 2. Tortoise Sunglasses | 3. Velcro Veja Sneakers | 4. Pink Mini Dress | 5. Boho Bodysuit| 6. Denim Jacket | 7. Tie-Dye Leggings | 8. Oak Coffee Table| 9. T-Shirt Dress | 10. Pom & Tassel Throw | 11. Palm Bikini Top & Bottoms | 12. Lumbar Pillow | 13. Biker Shorts
Who else is getting sick of wearing sweats, leggings and sweatshirts? This week it just hit me, and I was like, I’m done! At least for a few days, ha! We finally got some warmish weather this week, so I immediately pulled out a dress!
I did end up wearing it with a coat over it, but it still felt nice to be wearing something other than maternity leggings.
I still have about 8 weeks until my due date, but I cannot wait to get back to wearing normal clothes again! Here are some fun finds I came across this week for both your closet and your home!
1. V-Neck Bodysuit: Such a cute top! This is the essential top for wearing under midi skirts and shorts this summer. If only I could fit into it, ha!
2. Tortoise Sunglasses: I’m always misplacing sunglasses—anyone else? I’ve stopped buying expensive pairs, and have had great luck with this brand. This pair is so cute and classic.
3. Velcro Veja Sneakers: Still living that sneaker life and think this velcro pair is pretty cute. I haven’t tried Vejas yet, but I keep coming back to them. Maybe it’s time to grab a pair.
4. Pink Mini Dress: How cute is this? I love the tassels and ruffled edges on the sleeves.
5. Boho Bodysuit: I won’t be wearing a bodysuit anytime too soon, but I LOVE them, and I LOVE this top so much! It’s such a gorgeous piece for summer!
6. Denim Jacket: Believe it or not, I do not own a denim jacket, but I feel like I should. They’re so versatile and casual and a great weight for warmer months.
8. Oak Coffee Table: Between packing, moving and looking for a house, decorating is on my mind! Love this pretty coffee and the price is amazing!
9. T-Shirt Dress: Such a good classic, just throw on a pair of sneakers or sandals (love this pair) and you’re good to go!
10. Pom & Tassel Throw: Love that a simple throw like this can add warmth and texture to a bedroom. If your room needs a refresh, a new throw is a great way to update it without spending a ton.
12. Lumbar Pillow: A new pillow is also such an easy bedroom or living room update! I love this one!
13. Biker Shorts: I have to admit, I thought this trend was weird, but now that none of my running shorts fit, I’ve been eyeing a few pairs. For now, I need something not so high-waisted, but not pregnant, I love a good high waist!
So many cute pieces for summer! I’ve got my eye on a few dresses, especially some of these nursing friendly ones that have buttons.
Beautycounter—FREE full-sized gift
Spend $125 and get a free full-sized gift of your choice between:
- Countermatch Eye Cream: good at reducing shadows
- Countermatch Body Lotion: super hydrating, one of my favorites!
- After Sun Cooling Gel: smells amazing like a beach vacation
For more freebies, add Band of Beauty, our loyalty program, to your order and get a free Brightening Mist and free shipping too! Plus, product credit back to spend in the future.
If you’re brand new to Beautycounter, you can also use the 20% code in conjunction with this. To get your code, join Beautycounter’s email list at the top of their site.
You can save 50% on Lululemon’s section called “We Made too Much”— I feel like Lulu is never on sale, so such a great time to take advantage!
American Eagle—25-60% off everything
Big savings on so many cute, and very affordable summer pieces! Some of my favorites are below!
Get 60% off your entire purchase with code SUMMER. Ann Taylor has really cute stuff right now too and 60%?? That’s HUGE!
Serena & Lily—20% off
Code LIVEWELL, almost everything is 20% off. Since we’re all at home, what better time to make some updates!! We love our tassel pillows, throw, these gold table lamps and Owen’s little wooden stool—perfect for brushing his teeth! Some of my favorite picks from the sale are below.
Interior Define—15% off
Depending on when you’re reading this, we’re either packing up our moving truck, or somewhere between Chicago and Omaha! I still can’t believe we’re leaving Chicago, but I am so excited for what’s next and also really happy this big move is happening before baby #2 arrives.
Can you imagine a cross country move with a newborn?! No, thank you!
We spent our last two days doing a lot of last minute packing, purging, organizing and spending time outside. It felt so surreal walking our neighborhood knowing it would be one of the last times.
This past week, I also celebrated my 33rd birthday! It rained all day, so we just hung out inside, played, did NOT pack, and ordered my favorite, Le Colonial, for dinner—thanks to my sweet friends Shaheen, Jess & Kelly!
Other than packing and day to day life, there’s not too much to share, ha! I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been quarantined for what… 9 weeks now? Honestly, I’ve lost count.
I’m so excited to share more life updates once we get to Denver, so stay tuned!! I hope you guys have a great, relaxing Memorial Day weekend and get in a little shopping for the warmer weather coming our way!