Did this week fly by for anyone else? I’ve been busy with new client projects, two that I’ve already started on (and I’m loving both concepts like crazy!). As great as this week has been, I’m ready for the weekend! Our friend, Matt, is in town today for a quick trip before heading back to Germany, so Rob and I have postponed our Valentine’s plans until Saturday night.
Other plans for this weekend include trying this new restaurant for lunch, celebrating a friend’s birthday, a homemade Valentine’s dinner, the WCBC blogger talk at Next Door and a little calligraphy party with some friends! And a few other looks back at my week and things to check out this weekend
Goodies To Check Out This Weekend
- I had my makeup trial for the big day and loved working with Brian! He’s great and is teaching this class on how to achieve the smokey eye — I wish I was in town for it!
- Take 25% off for President’s Day Weekend at Rebecca Taylor // use code 25OFFSALE
- Get 30% off at Hattie Sparks all weekend // use code LOVE (I’m really tempted to snag this necklace, obsessed!)
- My mind is on warmer climates, and these are on my must-buy list.
- When spring comes around, I’ll be living in these d’orsay flats! If it ever comes.
- If you’re in Chicago and haven’t tried Blaze Pizza yet, get to it!
- Start a savings jar for one of these beauties!