1. Wandeleur Launch: I’ve talked about this project before and Wandeleur finally launched this past Monday. So far we’ve gotten really great feedback and I can’t wait to see where this journey leads us. We’ve got some really awesome stuff coming for you over the next few months, so make sure to visit often! P.S. I actually haven’t popped this just yet, I wanted to wait for the weekend!
2. Peach-Hued Roses: I picked these beauties up for just $3.99 at Trader Joe’s yesterday and they are making the nasty weather a little bit brighter. I threw in a few eucalyptus branches and it smells heavenly — very spa-like!
3. Nike Free 5.0: I’ve been wearing Nike Free’s since they first came out, but I hadn’t tried the training version. I wore these during an NTC workout last week and I’m obsessed with the neon and grey coloring of these. Heads up, I ended up wearing a half size smaller than I normally do in sneaks.
4. Joy Dravecky Jewelry: I wore two of her pieces in yesterday’s post and love the simple dainty pieces she creates. I absolutely love this bronze shark’s tooth! It makes me feel a little bit more edgy and also makes me wish I knew how to surf (is that weird?!).
5. Oliver: It’s been a while since he’s made an appearance over here. He’s been my little companion all week and sleeps on the couch while I’ve been up late working. I love this inquisitive look he gives me!